meet will | Brooklyn Park Children's Photographer

Thursday, March 10, 2011

meet william. sweet will. 
He was one of the happiest kids ever! 
He made my job so easy, and fun. 
Reminded me today that I DO have THE best job in the world :) 
(At least I think so!)
Some kids sort of take their time warming up to me, and so we just hang out for a bit before I start snapping away, but he was just totally at ease, and was giving me the smiles that makes you just HAVE to smile back! Not just with his mouth, but he smiled with his eyes :)
His sister was just as adorable and waited ever-so-patiently for her turn at the end :) We did a special little shoot for just her. She was such a trooper!
Thanks for coming to see me at the studio today :) 
I hope you all had as much fun as I did ;)




Happy 1st Birthday William!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger