Happy 1st Birthday D & L! | Andover Childrens Photographer

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Let me start this post by saying I learned two things at my session this morning... 
1. Parents of twins are superhuman!
2. You never know when getting two twin 1-year-old boys NAKED will make them happy as clams! :) hahaha!

Had such a great time with all these kiddos today... The twins and their sister and their cousins came at the end as well :) All cute as can be of course. Mom did such a great time picking out all these adorable outfits... little did she know they would be super happy when she shed all the clothes... ;) hahaha- Whatever works! 
I love those naked little tushies anyway! Thanks so much for coming out to the studio today!  Enjoy your sneak peek :) 









1 comment:

  1. Was I at this session? :-) These are AMAZING! 2 weeks can't come fast enough!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger