My family ...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Finally, some new pictures of my  own family! :) Yay!
I exchanged family sessions with a photographer friend of mine (she did the shooting, and I did the editing), but what I wasn't counting on was the 90+ degree weather we've been having! 
I had already picked out outfits for the boys (love layers... what can I say?? I'm horrible! I still made them wear it) so needless to say there was some MAJOR bribery going on for this session. Of course Caleb (my youngest) doesn't quite understand bribery 100% yet, Kaden does, and thank God for that! I think I probably had to bribe Chad too, because he's a bigger baby than the 2 boys put together.

The boys ended up doing a great job, AND they got ice cream and lots of PEZ... totally worth it ;)

Sooo, in the end, if your big day is coming up and it's one of those super duper hot and muggy days,  don't fret. Just promise lots of ice cream (and bring some extra dry clothes, because you might be a little sticky) and you'll be good to go! :)

Here's my collage I just ordered in a 30x30 canvas... 
loooove :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger