So nice to spend time with Family...

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall is so busy with sessions every year, I don't get to spend a lot of time doing things with my family, but my favorite holiday is right around the corner, and we got to spend an awesome day outside carving pumpkins, jumping on the trampoline, and going on a little 'adventure' with all the kids on a trailer on back of the 4 wheeler. They had a blast... thought there was a magical mushroom tree. Grandpa's always full of good stories, making things a little more exciting for the kids :) Just wish I would have gotten a picture of it... I might have to go back in the woods and find that tree just to get a picture of the boys with it

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful (and hopefully warm!) Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger