Whew... I. Hate. Moving. There. I said it.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

OK, hopefully this will be the last move in a LONG while... 
I hate moving! 
I will be posting pictures of the awesome studio soon, and I can't wait to share!!! :)There are so many projects going on in there right now, so it sort of looks like a bomb went off in the back, 
but it will be all cleaned up soon!
Until then, here is a sneak peek!


There has been soo many things that have changed since the crazy time last year, I have way too much to post, although another super exciting thing to share is the NEW prop shop!! The link is also up in the header, but if you're a photographer, and you're looking for some adorable goodies for your upcoming newborn sessions, I've got just the thing for you!! 

www.thestudiopropshop.bigcartel.com

Check it out! More will be added regularly, so stop by often! 

Here are some of our goodies!







I will be back soon!! Lots to blog about... I won't be waiting months to get back to it this time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger