Been a while.... | Styled Sessions Revisited

Monday, May 13, 2013

It has been a while since I posted anything on here... I keep saying I'm going to get better, and here I am again, saying it's been forever! :( Maybe someday I will keep up on blogging! lol

I've got an awesome workshop coming up for a small group of photogs to do a 2 day shooting and editing mentorship, and I'm so excited about it! 



We've got some adorable models all lined up for the Friday evening outdoor portion, and another adorable little girl for the Saturday in studio before we hit the editing portion. A lot of ground to cover, but it's going to be so much fun! 

I love pulling together styled shoots, so as I was going over some ideas for some styled shoots I have coming up, I revisited a couple of the styled shoots from last year :) I have several more, but these were two that I just ran across and thought I would share some of the images I never shared before




















































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger