Sweet Ethan | Rogers, MN Newborn Photographer

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ethan, what a little angel :) 

I have known his parents since highschool, and this has been a long time in the making! With their beautiful daughter being the perfect big sister, this shoot was blissful :) Dad worked hard at keeping up lil' Ethan before they came to the studio to help ensure he was nice and sleepy for the shoot :) 

He was so fun to work with.. and of course it's always a score when you capture a smile :) I always give myself a little self-high five when I catch one of them beauties! So often it's right when you pull back from them, or are adjusting something, and DARN IT, you miss it, but the times when you catch 'em.... Ahhhh, such a great feeling :)

I am so happy I was able to capture these sweet moments with your newest little angel for your family. So very blessed!



























  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger