Gorgeous Summer wedding | MN wedding photographer

Friday, April 11, 2014

Time has blown by so quickly, and I'm just getting around to blogging this gorgeous wedding. 

I enjoyed capturing this wedding so much, as I've watched their twins grow from about 3 months to now, it was magical seeing these two love birds tie the knot. 

With their unique ideas and free spirited feel of the wedding, it was relaxed and amazing, even though it was raining out on and off throughout the day. It stopped long enough for the wedding, and then picked back up after it was over... it was just like God held up an umbrella for them, just so they could say their I Do's. 
 Anyone could see the love between these two. 
They have a pretty awesome story, and I am honored I was able to capture it for them...








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger