Class of 2016 | Senior Styled Shoot

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

It's been a while since I blogged... got some MAJOR sessions to get caught up on, but having a baby sort of throws life a little on the crazy side!

I'm starting it off with the GORGEOUS class of 2016 styled shoot! 
These girls were amazing!! We had quite the day... starting with half our people getting lost trying to find our shooting location :) hee hee

I won't go into all the craziness that ensued that day, but these girls rolled with the punches, and let me tell you, they KILLED it! 
Not only incredibly gorgeous, but all so super sweet :) This is a major reason why I love my job so much; to be able to connect with all these lovely young ladies and 
to capture all their beauty, inside and out!

So much more to come from these ladies this year, as we have all their actual senior sessions coming yet, but here are some images from our fun day! 

Thank you girls for making it such a fantastic day, 
and rolling with whatever came our way that day!! 
I can't wait to see you all for your senior sessions!!















































No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger