Spring Fever workshop sale! Take 20% off.... | Minneapolis Newborn Photographer

Monday, February 24, 2014

Oh my word, every year I ask myself why I still live in this state?? 
The snow always starts out pretty, then just get annoying, and then you just can't stand it anymore! It seems like people forget
how to drive in the snow every year too... makes the roads horrible and everyone just holes up in hybernation mode for the winter... 

{sigh}
I'm. So. Over. It.

Ok, winter rant over... SPRING FEVER sale is here...

ALL WORKSHOPS ARE 20% OFF THIS WEEK!

Been waiting to contact me about figuring out a date, here's the perfect time! I will be doing a few in the spring, so let's think warm thoughts... bring on the sun and the snow melting! 
woohoo... {insert hopeful excitement}     

Store:  http://linabellphotography.bigcartel.com/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger